Company : EPC Project based Company
Job Title : QA/QC Engineer- Mechanical
Educational Qualifications : Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Years of experience : 08 Years +
· Structural, mechanical, piping and plate work expert, must have international construction experience in SMPP QA/QC with
complex projects within the heavy industrial environment and processing plants.”
· Capacity to interpret various technical specifications and international standards: ASME, AWS, API, BS, etc.
· Must be able to setup Quality Control Plans (QCP’s) and maintain document registers & specific data books
· Must have a good understanding of all QA/QC standards based on fixed plant knowledge in line with all relevant standards
· Provide a master list of Quality Documents ensuring that all documents conform to company’s quality procedures.
· Ensure all documents are up-to-date current and accessible with all designated holders.
· Coordinate inspection & test requirements of the project at appropriate stages of process / production as per contract
· Compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing and transit all the records to the Quality System Unit.
· Ability to identify areas lacking in quality assurance and enforce quality system procedure.
Interested candidate please share your updated resume on email id – email@example.com